I was tagged by Diane for a 6 Things That Make You Happy Meme, and luckily it has helped me remember what is important in life!
1. My family. First and foremost my husband makes me happy. I only get a few hours a week with him now that we work different shifts, so I cherish the time we do have! He is supportive and makes me laugh.
2. My two cats. Their personalities are so different, which provides us with endless hours of entertainment.
3. Nature. I think if insects and precipitation didn't exist (and if it was warm year round) I'd want to live outside!
4. Fire towers. I love climbing up to the top, overlooking the world. I enjoy the thrilling rush of "looking down" from the top, and appreciate their history.
5. Stringing beads. It's therapeutic in many ways - a creative release.
6. Pilates and kickboxing. Exercise is where I let it all out, good for the body and soul.
Here are the rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post six things that make you happy along with these rules.
- Then tag six others (letting them know, of course).
- Let the person who tagged you know when your entry is complete.
Deb the Storybeader
The H B in C