- Helps get your name out there
- Easy set up for a more customized web page than Etsy alone
- One page can links to your Etsy page, blog, contact information, other websites
- It's free, to a point, and therefore worth a shot!
- If you don't know how to build a webpage, it is an easy to use web hosting program
- You still must use Etsy checkout (meaning users must still create a username and account through Etsy)
- You must pay to use the more advanced options and obviously to create your own domain
- While there is an ability to slightly customize your page, it is less of a blank template than other web hosting programs.
- I don't really see how the free version is that much different than using just Etsy. Perhaps it will be just one more username and password to remember...