Sunday, December 23, 2007

It's all about meme

"Seven things meme"

According to Webster's Online Dictionary
Meme:
Pronunciation:
\'mēm\

Function: noun
Etymology: alteration of mimeme, from mim- (as in mimesis) + -eme
Date: 1976
: an idea, behavior, style, or usage that spreads from person to person within a culture

Quixtar Blog: Blogging 101 - The Meme Game explains that it is an incomplete definition when used in the online context, as Internet meme "occurs when something relatively unknown becomes increasingly popular, often quite suddenly, through the mass propagation of media content made feasible by the Internet" technology.

Whatever the definition, I was tagged by my mother-in-law
Diane, and now I'm "it".

Did you know, or do you care?:
1. My weird body tricks include wiggling my ears, rolling my tongue, and raising one eyebrow -but just the left one - ask my husband, I give it to him a lot.
2. Pet peeves - if you ever want to make my head do a 360: put something back empty or ask me my opinion/advice and then argue with me about it
3. I have probably tried peanut butter with almost every food
4. I'm afraid to go to a drive through teller at the bank
5. I can't swim
6. Things that are borderline OCD: I check my alarm exactly three times before going to bed. My radio, windshield wipers, and heat have to be off before I turn the car off. If I have a handful of candy I have to eat all the same colors at the same time and in a particular order.
7. I don't have a belly button. Just kidding but I'm so lame I can't think of a seventh...

I tagged web host webhosting guide, angelic quirk, bren, knots 'n tangles, quiltnmama, deabusamor, and entchen


Here are the rules:
-Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

No comments: