Ok here it goes. Deb, aka Storybeader, tagged me. I have to tag 5 people. I'm going to tag the newest of the newbies on the Etsyblogger team, since I know quite a bit about the longer term members but not much about them. Initiation? Getting to know you? Whatever.
1. I am absolutely EVIL for about 1 -2 hours after waking up in the morning. Don't talk to me because I have nothing nice to say, however, your chances of surviving are directly proportional to the amount of coffee that you provide me.
2. I am jealous that Deb knows Stormy's real name. I am providing an Etsy Mini below of Stormy's work in hopes that I can bribe her into telling me her real name.
3. I'm not a hugger. If I hug you it will be awkward - it's nothing personal.
4. I TiVo programs on Discovery Health Channel and TLC. I also yell at the TV when shows and medical programs make ignorant and inaccurate statements and assumptions, particularly pertaining to the laboratory. For example, a doctor on General Hospital once asked another character to donate blood for a dying character because they too had the rare blood type AB and said that the patient could only get AB blood. False. They can get A, B, AB, or O blood. And the Red Cross tests donor blood for things like HIV prior to providing the supply to the hospitals. Obviously. I almost stopped watching. In sum, secret #4 is that I'm a big dork. Mmmmmm, actually, that's not really even a secret.
5. I have Dopa Responsive Dystonia. My fingers do stupid things, I like to think that beading makes them stronger.
6. As opposed to adult secret #1 when I was a kid, caffeine used to make me evil, thus I couldn't even eat a candy bar until I was about 12. There are stories of childhood me dressed up like Peter Pan jumping from couch to chair to other furniture after a grandmother had secretly given me a contraband Snickers bar for Halloween.
Sorry that Storybeader asked?
Anyway, now I tag:
Human Touch Designs
Welcome to the Etsybloggers Team!
Coffee picture borrowed from here.