Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ruby Red

The Ruby is the birthstone of July and the subject for this week's EtsyBloggers Team Carnival. I struggled to find a related topic to discuss or items in my own shop to feature, as most of my reds are Christmas and Valentine's Day themed. Much like Dorothy who had access to what she needed to get home, her ruby shoes, all along, I realized that I too had access to my goal - a ruby themed blog post. I ended up doing a search on Etsy for fellow teammates who had some ruby red items that I could show off, that's what being part of a team is all about!
"... To Oz?"


Juicy Cherries by MoonMystic features a genuine ruby rondelle, sterling silver, and pearls. What a beautiful pair of earrings!



Ebogie invites you to show off what a strong woman you are in this Sparkling Ruby Elegance Bracelet made of czech glass and gold tone spacers on a sturdy stretch cord.



Ruby in the Sky With Pearls is a lovely necklace by ArtsyTartsyJewels - a chain with pearls and a ruby red flower button.


No comments: