Monday, March 7, 2011

Music Monday: Lady Gaga, Naturally

Since I will be seeing Lady Gaga in concert tomorrow, it seems fitting I use her music for this week's Music Monday feature. I am going with my college roommate as a gift to ourselves for a milestone birthday. We won't be arriving in an egg, but most likely a town car with driver. Might as well live it up, right? Here is a video from Lady Gaga's 2011 Grammy performance, where she debuted "Born this Way." I was actually going to use the official music video until I experienced it for the first time myself. To be honest, it freaked me out with way too many "birth-ish" moments; it was like watching slimy aliens being born via binary fission yet entering the world through a birth canal.

2 comments:

diane said...

If anyone deserves a special treat, with a bit of pampering, it's you. Have a fabulous time!!!

knittingdragonflies said...

Wow! That should be super fun! Can't wait for the details!
Take care
Vicki