Thursday, August 27, 2009

Memories for Life

This month's featured EtsyBlogger is Memories for Life Scrapbooks. I don't scrapbook, unless you count my handmade pendants using pretty scrapbook paper. But I must say, if I ever do start, the urge would be inspired by Edi.

My favorite items in her shop are her cute flip-flop scrapbooks. How creative are these?!


She also makes mini-albums, like this Summer Vacation Album:



Do you know an animal lover? She has a simply stunning pet album:


Edi has over 12 years experience in paper crafting. For now she is a machine operator at a semi transmission factory while she works on her MBA, she will be a paper crafter for life! Her passion began as making paper cards with stamps. Check out her Etsy Shop, her Blog, and if you don't see something you want, she loves custom orders!

2 comments:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Edi's such an awesome artist isn't she?

Memories for Life said...

Awesome feature Jackie...thanks :)