Monday, February 25, 2008

♣ ♥ Super Sale ♥ ♣

I hit an Etsy benchmark this week! Over 200 buyers and sellers have "♥hearted♥" my shop.

In celebration, I am having a 200 hearts sale. Free shipping on all orders in the U.S. with no minimal purchase. For those who live anywhere else, all you have to do is spend $30.00 for free shipping.



Not only is there free shipping available, but if you visit my ♣ St. Patrick's Day Sale ♣ section, you will see all items there have been marked down 10%.

And yes, you can combine the two offers.




The St. Patrick's Day Sale items are already reduced, however, the shipping prices do not reflect my sale. It's too much of a pain to change the shipping on all my items for the sale, and again when the sale is over. You can either contact me to change the shipping for you ahead of time, or I can PayPal the money back to you.



2 comments:

Bridget said...

congratulations on your 200 hearts....
the green earrings you have posted here are beautiful

OMB said...

Congrats on 200!!!
I agree with bridget, those green earrings are gorgeous!!