Saturday, May 16, 2009

Schmap

I've been trying to improve my photography, particularly when listing items in my online store, or when hiking. My husband got me a camera for Christmas. Our trip to Key West at the beginning of the year was my first time using all the cool functions on the new camera. I was having so much experimenting with it and taking pictures of random things. I posted some of my pictures on my Flickr account, and someone from Schmap.com discovered one that I had taken of our drinks at Fat Tuesdays on Duval Street. If you've never been to a Fat Tuesdays, it is a bar that serves frozen drinks that taste like spiked slushies out of frontloaded-washing-machine-like dispenser.

Anyway, this is a picture of mine that they chose to feature in the Theme Bar section of the Florida Keys Guide on Schmap. I guess it's not a huge deal, but I feel a little honored!




2 comments:

diane said...

Kudos! What fun to have a photo chosen. You know how I love Key West, so visual reminders are always welcome.

storybeader said...

She's a photographer too!

yes, it IS a big deal. Just think of all the choices they had! Congrats!